Looking for variety and challenge based in Rotorua?
Being a Health and Disability Advocate means daily contact with members of the public and health and disability service providers who you will educate on the Code of Health and Disability Services Consumers’ Rights and assist to resolve complaints about the quality of care provided.
This position is part time 32 hours a week Tuesday to Friday based in our Rotorua office, and covers Rotorua and the surrounding areas.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in resolving complaints between the parties
- Possess a calm professional approach in activities associated with work
- Show exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Be able to work alone and as part of a regional and national team
- Have the ability to engage and build community links
- Be a confident educator
- Hold a clean, current driver’s licence and have their own vehicle to use for work travel
- Enjoy the occasional night away from home for professional development/training.
What you get:
- Fast paced and varied work
- A genuinely supportive work environment
- Room to grow and learn
- To be part of a great team
If this sounds like the position for you then send your handwritten cover letter and cv resume with the names of three referees (one must be your current manager) to email@example.com. before 12 noon on Friday 26 March 2020.
Position descriptions are available on request via email as above.
Previous applicants need not apply.