0800 Call Centre and General Admin Duties – part-time job share
We are seeking a person to work in our team in our Wanganui office. The focus of the role is responding to calls made to the National Advocacy 0800 number and providing general admin support.
The 0800 phone is manned from 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday. The regular hours of work will be 12.30pm to 4.30pm Wednesday and 8.00am to 4.30pm Thursday and Friday, however applicants must have the flexibility to work full time to provide cover for sick, annual leave and for any unexpected absence or for training/professional development purposes.
Callers to the 0800 number will be responded to in a respectful manner and provided with accurate and timely information. Admin duties include, loading enquiries in the advocacy data system, managing resources requests including invoicing and other general admin duties.
The person we employ, among other things, will demonstrate:
- A calm and professional approach with a sensitive telephone manner.
- The ability to multi-task including entering information as calls are being managed.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to use information technology, including Live Chat, Facebook, databases and word processing packages.
- A willingness to learn new skills and increase their knowledge.
- Flexibility to provide cover, including working up to 40 hours per week when required.
If this sounds like the position for you then send your CV with the names of three referees to email@example.com. before 12 noon on Wednesday 23rd June 2021.
Position descriptions are available on request via email as above.